Collapse

My build list / thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MArk has excellent attention to details. That is one (strong) reason I went with him. I looked at a lot of other member's build threads and it was clear to me he understood the details, and executes them to a very high standard.

Comment

• J!m
      J!m commented
      Editing a comment
      Better clear it with Mark first. I believe he said he had a dozen or so builds in house already and I don't know if he's accepting new work yet or not.

• MikeW
      MikeW commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the heads up... I will see what he wants to do.

• J!m
      J!m commented
      Editing a comment
      He was sitting on my parts for MANY months, but he indicated he's doing rifles "full time" again. Hopefully that means shorter waits!

Wow!!! Looking at your build Jim just gave me wood! That means mine isn’t too far behind, just look at the details, clip slot, crown, dam your gonna have a badass rifle.

Comment

Yeah, it should be a shooter! Having Raven do it was/is worth the wait.

Comment

Another update yesterday...

Action bedding!

Click image for larger version

Name:	xx 022.JPEG
Views:	1
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	38392

Comment

Just my eyes or does the barrel look to be installed upside down?
          "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

........just kidding.
            "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I was going to say... evenbthe worst eyes would not be that bad!

how you doing Phil?

Comment

• pmclaine
                pmclaine commented
                Editing a comment
                No complaints. Life is good!
            Working...
            X