Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may actually try to source a 'vintage' case for this thing, as the Pelican/Storm Case population in the closet is starting to get ridiculous.
    Last edited by Blcouch; 10-09-2017, 12:11 AM. Reason: I can't spell sometimes.

Comment

Well, if you want a nice insert for your storm case(s) I got a line on pre molded foam inserts...

Comment

• Blcouch
        Blcouch commented
        Editing a comment
        I may be interested. What case would they fit? I can go ahead and be looking at multiple avenues.

Pelican storm i3300

Comment

Same as the im3300 or was there a change in design with the acquisition by Pelican and the addition of the 'm'?

Comment

I forgot the "M". Mine's an im3300 and it fits like a glove. Note the top foam needs to be thicker as the bottom (molded) piece sits just below the seam, but I think the egg crate top foam also works.

Comment

So I'm watching M40 videos on YouTube and this comes in a text :

Comment

• deltawiskey
              deltawiskey commented
              Editing a comment
              You just gotta love texts like that!
              DW

Before he goes any further Id mention to Mark,,,,,ah never mind no one will notice.
            "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

See below.......

Disregard my last post.

I was just kidding your rifle looks fantastic and will shoot great.

I would have been breathing into a paper bag if someone had been a dick and sent me that post.
              "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• pmclaine
                pmclaine commented
                Editing a comment
                So pissing someone off is impeachable?

So he should go along or they will void the will of the people that spoke in an election he won despite being slanted against him and just about all the establishment pulling for her and status quo?

Sorry going along to get along is not leadership.

I hope Trump starts his lunch with McConnell today by serving Cecil the Turtle his favorite coon dog for an appetizer.

• J!m
                J!m commented
                Editing a comment
                Art of war, Phil. I'm sure you've read it too.

I used to apply it to my sales as well. Make the enemy think your ideas are theirs.

Keep your friends close and enemies closer and all that crap.

• pmclaine
                pmclaine commented
                Editing a comment
                Art of war more like Art of Overturning an Election.

Fuck that shit.

So Trump is impeachable, and elected people have said so, because he pisses people off but the last guy actually did Unconstitutional shit and no one politically elected ever talked about impeachment just the political pundits.

I hope Trump continues to piss people off to include North Koreans, Iranians, Radical Muslims and Establishment Politicians that want to run the country like their own serfdom.

Blow the place up if you have to its better than the road we are on otherwise.

You guys have talked Raven up too much for me to be worried at this point πŸ˜„ Follow up text said he's starting prep for bedding tomorrow.

Comment

• J!m
                J!m commented
                Editing a comment
                It's predominantly hot air. It takes more than a lack of popularity to get impeached.

I'm all for rattling the apple tree. The rotten ones fall off and get run over by the tractor...

Originally posted by Blcouch View Post
              You guys have talked Raven up too much for me to be worried at this point πŸ˜„ Follow up text said he's starting prep for bedding tomorrow.
              You are in the home stretch than.

Comment

Nice. Raven does good work. I looked at his posts and other examples of his work. He is a craftsman and that is a dying art form.

Comment

Bedding. Black oxide this week!

Comment

That’s a little slice of pure money!

Comment

Working...
                    X