• Show
Clear All

Huh? whut?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cosplay dude.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	39620
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• rogue7a
      rogue7a commented
      Editing a comment
      I can’t like this enough.

You’ve won the inter webs lol

Comment

Last edited by Piteously Uninformed; 11-12-2018, 07:51 PM. Reason: I can't believe a Marine is seaking out against this!! PS This is not off topic, look at the GUN.
      jack1911

Comment

Originally posted by Piteously Uninformed View Post
        Was that the chick in "Full Metal Jacket"?
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• Defender3
          Defender3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kill Bill?

Some editing occurred to the thread I see. Someones feelings got hurt....

Comment

I guess I should take the rifle out and take some pictures of the stock. It's a molded McMillan.

Comment

Working...
          X