Just in case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in case

You high rollers were wondering what to do w your old scotch boxes..... mine is shipping out for some TLC

Those puny latches are totally unsat. You need to install a S&G dial lock, heavy duty vault bolts on all four sides, and a good relocker. Just in case.
    You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

That's awesome! I go through one of those a week and have just been tossing the boxes...

Comment

id rather open a scotch case and find that in there than the bottle

Comment

SS85, I wish you had given me some heads up before posting this. I would have liked to purchase some MacAllen Scotch stock before going public, with them likely flying off the shelves right now.
          You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

i just couldn't mail off that scope in a cardboard box and bubble wrap....... can't wait to get her back in full working order

Comment

• SemperFi
              SemperFi commented
              Editing a comment
              What's being fixed?

I got it from cmp, just seemed it needed TLC but the elevation knob was " locked up" or painted up w the elevation adjustment post. So I figured what the heck

Comment

• TimP8541
              TimP8541 commented
              Editing a comment
              Where did you decide to send it for repair/clean up?

Iron sights

Comment

• TimP8541
              TimP8541 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's where I sent mine. They did pretty good work. My turrets were locked up as well, plus I had a lens that had come loose. They got it all back together for me. Now it works perfectly for about $330
          Working...
          X