X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Auction

Removed by request.
    Last edited by Defender3; 11-19-2018, 05:16 PM.

I hope that someone here ends up with that kit.

Comment

Nice. Serial right between known numbers. Clip slotting good. Whoever buys it needs to either install an MST-100, or take the Unertl mount off (this is possibly an original Unertl mount) and remount the Redfield in a Redfield mount.
      You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

• Defender3
        Defender3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, a learning moment for me. Since the USMC used the parts they had during servicing/rebuilds, could that configuration be correct? If so, why change it?

Why did you remove the link?

Comment

The Unertl mounts came out after the scopes did so during the transition there were Unertl scopes in Redfield mounts but not Redfield scopes in Unertl mounts.

Comment

Yes, why is the link gone???

Comment

Maybe he is bidding and saw the chum attracting sharks.
            "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• Defender3
              Defender3 commented
              Editing a comment
              FWIW - I have no interest.

Defender3, you do realize that there are now a dozen guys scouring the internet for an auction!!?
            We will find it...
            DW

Comment

• Defender3
              Defender3 commented
              Editing a comment
              I realize that, but I was asked and honored the request. You guys are relentless...

Well if I can't know what we are talking about at least post a pic so I can drool...

Comment

Moderation: Original OP was asked to delete the link.
              Last edited by MescaBug; 11-19-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Defender3
                Defender3 commented
                Editing a comment
                You guys are bad...
            Working...
            X