Found this for sale on Ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this for sale on Ebay

I saw this for sale on Ebay. This is not mine, nor do I have any connection to it.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-DO...RnG:rk:10:pf:0

I think that I was the 2nd bidder on it last night... I didn't think that it would go to 2k, wow!

Comment

Originally posted by FCBIII View Post
      I saw this for sale on Ebay. This is not mine, nor do I have any connection to it.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-DO...RnG:rk:10:pf:0
      How dare you post a link to a rare collectable on here. Some poor collector with 29 of them might not make it to 30 now and we will never be blessed again with seeing gloating pics of their collection nor be invited to cognac sucking get togethers with them and their 'buds' conversing on how they once again screwed some peasant!!!!! Some nerve you have!!!! Oh, almost forgot,......could you delete that link? Just for my children and all. You know what I mean

Comment

• MikeW
        MikeW commented
        Editing a comment
        Makes me want to delete all of my post on this site...

Guess we will know what they are going for now

Comment

Cheese and crackers, over two grand and still most of the bidding to go! Inconceivable!

Comment

LOL They aren't cheap. Good to see it on the open market though. Hopefully it goes to a deserving party.

Comment

I'm bidding on it and if any of you out bid me I'll never build another rifle for you. lol

Comment

• SemperFi
              SemperFi commented
              Editing a comment
              You mean.......I can't send it to you for my build?

• Raven 6
              Raven 6 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm just kidding, you guys have at it. Way out of my league, I'm just a poor rifle builder. :-)

• SemperFi
              SemperFi commented
              Editing a comment
              I knew you were kidding. That was pretty funny, actually.
              I was kidding, too. Way out of my league as well. I wish I was aware of the return stock program when it first started. lol!

I got a newer return stock with certificate and metal for 2.700.00 pic *1 and seen this one on ebay for 2,000.00 stock only pic *2

Comment

looks like someone started stripping the paint

Comment

• pmclaine
                pmclaine commented
                Editing a comment
                LCpl "That Guy" painted it with the scope cover on.

It was probably a school example of what not to do.

• MikeW
                MikeW commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree, it looks like someone wanted to know if it was a woodland or smear hiding under the paint. I wish that they would have left it alone... I like the paint.

I got it with the paint removed but I can have my 10 year old grandson paint it for me and it will look just fine 🤑

Comment

inched up $50 today... Who will snatch it up during the last 5 seconds?

Comment

Not me. Crazy high. The last one I bought 5 years ago was complete rifle for $3k and it came with the unertl mount! Now im saving for a scope...
                  (top rifle in pic is mine I paid $3k for. the bottom one my dad bought for $4500 with scope, which I thought was high at the time. the middle is a friends. all three were smithed by GAP and shoot fantastic)

Collecting used to be fun, now its...I just hope it gets used good!

DT

Comment

The last one I bought Complete Was high, But looking back it wasn't

Comment

WOW 2.850 and 6 hours to go need 7 sec to bid last

Comment

Was talking to my Buddy about this stock earlier today...no bottom metal......but he pointed out the McMillian certificate is signed by Mr. Land....SUPER COOL!

Comment

Working...
                        X