Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertisement

Collapse

If our friends from the cold north can do it.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If our friends from the cold north can do it.....

So can I....

Not exactly Battle of the Bulge weather but pretty crappy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P3108445[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	41945

Name:	P3108439[1].jpg
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	41946

Name:	P3108440[1].jpg
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	41947

My main goal today was a box of FGMM 175 fired for barrel speed data...

Name:	P3108441[1].jpg
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	41948

It took us a few moments to reacquaint with a 1/2 MOA fine adjustment down on target three. We became friends again.

Name:	P3108442[1].jpg
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	41949

.308 blows a big mud anus into the berm...

Name:	P3108443[1].jpg
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	41950
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

As an aside I cheated on this exam.

Being born with dual US/Canadian citizenship there is some cold blood in my heritage.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

That is a neat looking rifle and some fine shooting! I really need to get a rear sand bag again.

Comment

Working...
      X