• Should I buy 2?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/816950562

And it's not even close...

Comment

Looks like this rifle is priced to sell!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Comment

Ha! That’s almost comical...

Comment

Maybe this will be at Rock Island’s next auction!!!

Comment

The first picture looks much more appealing than the rest. Seen that picture on google many times....hmmmm

Comment

I just Paypal'd him via friends and family full amount to his account in the Ukraine....can't wait to get my new rifle.
              "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Too bad they don’t have a comments section like the old Rotten Tomatoes website.........

Comment

To be honest, I emailed him, stated that it seemed to missing the thumb scallop and was it ckip slotted. I also asked for pictures of the scope markings and any markings on the rifle. This is the response I got.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190611-174759_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	43300

Comment

That's comedy right there!!!! lol

Comment

To be honest, I was interested in seeing the Unertl markings, but he couldnt even send me a picture of the scope markings, he sent a picture of the turret.

Comment

Working...
                      X