Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get it fast!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/846265760

I was way off in my estimate of what that would go for. i have officially given up on a return stock.

Comment

That's just crazy... I have officially given up on a return stock as well.
      DW

Comment

More money for Unertls.....

Comment

That was a looker. Lots of use but not abuse.
          "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Speechless 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Comment

Well I had to bid him up, I sold my smear for 4K and everyone said I was crazy, I don’t want another I bought my woodland return almost complete for 1k lol. Telling u guys returns are 4-5k now it just is.

Comment

Amazing. A very nice example, but I would hate to see what a smear would bring now days.

Comment

I can'y believe you guys let him have it! I tell ya, I might have to sell mine when I get back from deployment. That price blows me away!

Comment

I’ve heard the woodlands are more rare than the smears. I’m glad I have a smear but 4.5k is insane. Looks like I need to invest in a fiberglass company!! Lol

Comment

Someone please help me figure this out.......

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F202821973897

Comment

That HAS to be a joke, Reese. 550 dollar stock brand new from McMillan

Comment

Nah there are plenty of woodlands out there. It is just that you don't see many return stocks go up on the market. LOL yeah that guy is trying to rape people with that post.

Comment

4K Wow! I kinda wish that I hadn't traded my woodland return for a Mk13 return... but hey at least I still have my early smear return.

Comment

So I guess that means all my PWS build documented A1's are now $6000+ guns without glass.....hahahahahah. Whatever.lol

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
                              X