Collapse

Get it fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@rim8541: yes your PWS build documented a1s are now $6k+ guns without glass if they are built on return stocks.....

Comment

HarryB...lolololol.......I made that post as a joke.....Yes, they are all PWS documented and built on complete take off parts as are all of my sticks. Ive been lurking around this group since the very first day. But "in my own opinion" they are not worth that stupid kind of money. I was mocking what was paid for that stock. That is not the standard market for an A1 take off stock. Regardless of type (smear, semi, woodland....etc). Have they increased in price? Sure. Will they continue to increase in price in time? Sure. If more pop up now and sell for the same then I will stand corrected. At that point, I will then post a couple of the extra ones I have laying around......But not until then.
      I feel that was just someone flexing with deep pockets that wanted it. Again, "my own opinion". I believe most of the people in this group are the ones that set the standard for what prices are since most of the people here are the ones purchasing this stuff. I also feel safe in saying that I think most here feel that was grossly over paid.
      Please don't burn up my DM's asking to buy mine because they arnt for sale...hahah. Usually happens when I make a post like this. hahah.

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
      X