Wichita Arms Has Made A Run of Stock Studs If You Want to Use a Bipod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita Arms Has Made A Run of Stock Studs If You Want to Use a Bipod

Wichita Arms, which makes the M40A1 stock sling swivels also used by people on their M40 clones, has made a run of stock studs, if you want to unscrew the sling loop and put in a stud instead. Maybe if you want to use a bi-pod or use a quick release sling swivel setup. Because of the unusual threads on the looped sling swivels, you can't really find a stud that fits from the ordinary commercial sellers. They are $30 each, kind of expensive but I was glad to find one. His number is 620-249-3959.
    jack1911

So them sumbitches stole my creation/idea? I'll sue them for every dollar I can get. Am sure I can get one of them TV class action Dewey Screwum & Howe Law firms to get me my fiddy dollurs!!!!!! lol

Comment

• pmclaine
      pmclaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Cant possibly be as nice as the original .

I ordered some swivels from Wichita a few weeks ago.

Glad to find out the communication was great, prices reasonable and shipping was fast.

I see all these posts in various places asking how to get Wichita swivels I thought it was going to be a pain in the ass but it ended up being a great experience.......

........not as nice as dealing with SDWhirlwind but still it was great to find out there was no heartache.

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
X