Canadian Unertl on Gunbroker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Unertl on Gunbroker

Here's an interesting scope, what I'd call an Unertl Canadian, that seems cheap at $1k. I don't have anything to do with it, but I have bought from the seller before, and they are great to deal with, good to go. I bought a Premier from them. I have had no problem getting scope/stuff from them, 2 day delivery from Canada. The company, Armament Technology, owns Tenebrex (mfg. e.g. scope covers and kill flashes) as one of its division up in Canada. They also bought all the stuff Premier had out of bankruptcy court. Seems like a nice scope and they really are great to deal with.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/882784202

jack1911

AT makes Tangent Theta scopes........legit peeps.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Looks to be in good shape. It has the 800m elevation turret, cammed for Norma 168 grain ammo issued to snipers up here before we switched to the C14Timberwolf in 338 LM. Tough thing to cobble together even up here is the rest to the rifle ( If a C3A1 is the goal ). I saw a legit CF scope mount for one at a local gun show last year for $1000 Cdn but took a pass on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1B59AC25-69FA-4DAF-8990-0FBD3C18E55B.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	48747

Comment

The lenses don't look right to me. I suspect some of them have been replaced. I've never seen a red reflection from Unertl's HELR coating, always just blue.
        You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
        X