Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourcing USO MST-100

Hey guys,
    I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a build from GA precision but before I do, I want to source a USO MST-100 but I'm having a hard time finding one. Anyone have any leads?

One on Snipers Hide right now.

Comment

Got a link? I'm not seeing it.

Comment

Raven 6 Are you talking about Joemore's post? If so, I see it. Thanks.

Comment

Or get a real issued and field used Unertl 10X USMC Sniper scope from CMP. Several go up on their auction site each week and they’ve been regularly going for around $2k for a bit now. They’re going to run out eventually.

Comment

kft101 Thanks for the tip. I've been on the web literally all morning doing research about this scope. I didn't know they were so dang expensive. The guy on Sniper's Hide wants $3500. I don't know if that's the going rate but I am a little shocked. Now I'm considering an alternative scope if I can find one that I like.
            I did speak to Kyleigh from US Optics and they seem to have no intention on ever bring them back.

Does anyone know a good alternative to the MST-100? I love the look and I'd like something almost similar to it.

Comment

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...l-10x.7089370/

Comment

Returned your PM. It’s for sale on here to and I still do have it.

Comment

I have money on my lap waiting for someone to give me the time of day sending it overseas

Comment

Originally posted by fourhourswest View Post
                    I have money on my lap waiting for someone to give me the time of day sending it overseas
                    This may help explain why people aren’t lining up to sell you one...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inte...ms_Regulations

Comment

Working...
                    X