Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmh, sadly I can't send him a PN, since his inbox seems to be full. Hopefully mentioning tokiwartooth will do the trick
    Thanks J!m.

Comment

He'll get a note he was mentioned here.

If all all else fails, I have an un-stamped one I could forward on to you but I'm sure he'll be along.

Comment

Alright, small update:

I was at the gunsmith today, super nice guy, he does great work and takes the needed Time for the stuff he does.
        I gave him all the parts I gathered, he has a Rem 700 action in stock, with the Barrel we're gonna switch out the 1-12" barrel with a 1-10" Shilen #7 (also in stock), so all is good to go
        I also ordered the scope, should arrive in 1,5 months. Hopefully the stock will be here soon so I can send it to my gunsmith.

Comment

Hey Phil good news!

Wasn't the original barrel 1:12"? Are you planning heavier bullets?

Any luck on your book?

Comment

Yeah, it appears that the original was a 1-12" barrel made bei Schneider (?), however my gunsmith would have to order one and that would take some 6 months...
            On the other hand, he has a 1-10" barrel in stock, it allows me to shoot heavier bullets, I also heard the rumor that a 1-11.25" barrel was used? The 1-10" should be good for all "normal" bullet weights for the .308

Sadly for the book Tokiwartooth didn't send me a PM, however I might get one of his from some one else from the forum.

Comment

I have a blank spare but if you want it with the A-5 stamps you need to get it from Toki. I haven seen him around in a while so I hope all is well with him.

Comment

Today I had a Toki-Repro Book in the mail, thanks to Andy
                He also provided me with some Paracord and a "US Marine Corps Shooting Team" sticker, that will find its way on the pelicase.
                Thank you so much Andy, what baffles me the most is that he won't even accept any money from me...

Comment

"what baffles me the most is that he won't even accept any money from me..."

that can happen around here. Just pay it forward if you can. The blank book from me would have been no charge too, but I thought you were holding out for an A-3 stamped version.

Comment

... and something else came in the mail...
                    This time a real book, no toki-Repro. The color difference is less than on the pic, mobile phone camera...

Since I have a friend who also wants to build an A3, he'll get the Toki-Repro book from me

Comment

Congrats! Where in the world did you get THAT!

Those are hard to find here in the states! Any A-1 versions available???

Comment

A user on here sold it to me, he also appears to have some for the A1.
                        I'll direct him your way.

Comment

That would be great! Thank you!

Comment

Was wondering why I haven't gotten a PM in quite some time..... Anyway, all messages deleted. Sorry about that.
                            for a real one, try PM'ing my lead guitarist, SkwisgaarSkwigelf

Comment

Working...
                            X