No announcement yet.

Starting a M40A3 build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t get me started on the deputy who fled while children were being shot.

That dude needs to disappear and pray none of us parents get a hold of him.

Fucking disgusting.

Comment

• pmclaine
      pmclaine commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont think the whole story about what happened there has been told yet but I will say its my personal opinion that the current doctrine by which the school personal act on is nothing but creating innocent fish in a barrel.

• macethetemplar
      macethetemplar commented
      Editing a comment
      Down here in FL we call him the Coward of Broward - (Broward is the county)

• J!m
      J!m commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to keep off the rails here but I heard his radio chat asking for a perimeter... Totally wrong (and I'm no tactician). Get your ass in there and do something. If you save JUST ONE life, it's worth it.

Rifle is due to be finished next friday.

I'll drive over to the gunsmith to get it, hopefully get to shoot a few rounds in the evening and Saturday I have the first event with the rifle.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen,

may I present....

I love it! Tomorrow we'll go to range for the first time

Also a big thanks to everyone here in the forum, who helped me out with all my questions! This is a great knowledge base, I learned a lot during this past year and hope to continue to do so.

Comment

• pmclaine
        pmclaine commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet.

Pics of 100 yard groups and favorite reload recipe, please.

• SemperFi
        SemperFi commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it came together nicely. Congrats!

• Phil
        Phil commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys!
        100m group comes on Saturday, reload recipe will need to wait for another month or so... Need to get my reloaders course and license, nothing goes on here if you don't have a license...

Perfect range day today, sunny, few clouds, I now have a sunburn

Remington Premier match 168gr on the left side, Hornady Match 168gr on the right, five shots each, setup as on the picture (bipod and bag).
      Remington at 18mm all around, Hornady at 23mm. That would make the Remington a 0.38 MOA and the Hornady a 0.52 MOA group.
      Reloading course comes next month, we'll also go on the 300m some time next month.

Love it!

Comment

• kft101
        kft101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great groups!

What's that black-wood-fenced structure in the background?

• Phil
        Phil commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, there are these three reinforced concrete barriers ("No blue sky rule") and then in the back is a reinfoced concrete bunker with a sand backdrop for the bullets. The wood is just there for fragmentation protection.
        Shooting ranges over here are heavily regulated as to how they must be built, this once was a german army shooting range.

• SemperFi
        SemperFi commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great! And, it's not even broken in yet.

Few impressions, testing a new lens (Canon 50mm f/1.8 with my Eos 700)

Comment

Working...
      X