Advertisement

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New M40A3/M40A3 MOD 1

It's been a long time in the making, but I got both of my A3's back about a month ago and finally got around to zeroing them at the range.

Both rifles will always be clones, but I did my best to have these clones built with as many take off parts as possible. Stocks, scopes, rings/rails, triggers, sidebolt release, bipods, etc. Hopefully in the weeks to come, I can get more pictures of groups and details. Special THANKS to all the fella's that made this happen!

Comment

Amazing!

Stuff to brag about for sure.

Shoot 'em.
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

WOW! Awesome rifles!!
        I'd love to see some more posts of those
        DW

Comment

Very nice M40A3's I like the way you made an an early version and a later version ,post some more pictures of the rifles I would like to see the side bolt release ,thank you geoff3

Comment

Very cool, I dig the old paint on the stocks.

Comment

I left the paint in a as found condition...I shouldn't really use these painted stocks.....but I wanted something to shoot...
              Last edited by Bildoe308; 09-24-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Hubba hubba

Comment

wow!!!! that's a lot of money sitting right there!!!! great looking rifles! now, which one shoots better?

Comment

• Bildoe308
                    Bildoe308 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I feel both rifles are on the same level so far...but I need to put more rounds down range. It's weird jumping back and forth from the A1 to the A3's....bigger stocks and modern glass...

Wow Bill. Quite the collection!

which one is your favorite and why?

Comment

• Bildoe308
                    Bildoe308 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can't really say right now.....I should have more completed projects on the way in a few months....too early to make that call....

MORE projects?!?

Comment

Nice rare A3 A5 stocks...original for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X