Builders....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builders....

I have a very specific A3 build I want done using a donor rifle I bought new so I have sentimental attachment to the donor. I want it to be as accurate as possible. Also want it black oxided. Please PM me if u prefer. I want an accurate build and 1/2MOA or better build quality.

Options Ned I can think of:

Raven - heat good things. Seems it will be ‘correct’. Accuracy good?

PWS - correct build. Cool provenance. Accuracy you have experienced?

GAP - they agreed to have the builder I want to build the rifle but they don’t black oxide. They offered to build barreled action and send it to me. I’d get it black oxided and send back to them to bed. I like this idea but where can I send to get the black oxide.

Thx.

I really hate the lack of an edit option. Hope u can make sense of that mess.

Comment

I have Raven built A5 build and I will get Mark to do another build for me down the road.

Comment

This is a 5 shot group at 100 with a Raven A1. Four shots grouped in center with 1 flier.
        I haven't grouped at 300 on paper yet (only steel)...but will post results when I get around to it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	56CHO7z.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	45045

Comment

Planning to use Raven once I save some $$$ myself...

DT

Comment

I have two Raven builds. Very happy with both. One of them is without doubt my "goto" that I have complete confidence in.

My only other custom from a different builder.....lets hope its third trip back solves the problems.
            "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
            X