M24 Triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M24 Triggers

Are M24 triggers available somewhere or is secondary market only? I bought a couple on GB because I couldn't find a source but curious if they are available elsewhere??

i have been chasing them for a long time too, wish i could find a source

Comment

Saw a Mk 13 trigger NIW on SH the other day.

M24s show up once in awhile.

post a WTB someone will likely offer one.
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I picked up a pair and don't plan to need more than that. May only need 1 so I should be set. Maybe .

Comment

Hello I picked up a M24 trigger with the paper work from Remington from RemCustom6 on Sniper Hide $375 shipped I think he might have sold all the triggers, geoff3
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by geoff3 View Post
            Hello I picked up a M24 trigger with the paper work from Remington from RemCustom6 on Sniper Hide $375 shipped I think he might have sold all the triggers, geoff3
            He found two more in his safe and posted them last night. Since I was still up watching CMP Unertls I saw it and bought both of them within 15 minutes.

Comment

I have two rifles with them currently. Both PWS built. One is butter, the other is just 'ok' but it's a take-off trigger so I'm not replacing it. Still good, but not as good as the non take-off trigger on my a3.

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
              X