Can I use ST 10 instead of MST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use ST 10 instead of MST

Hi guys , while the parts are getting hard to find can we use similar parts ?

(same brand , same quality , same design )
    I know that is not 100% clone build .

Using "Correct" parts for builds can be a hot topic for debate...
    The rifle is always just going to be a clone or tribute or whatever such term you want to use. No matter how many correct parts are used to build it that's all it will be.
    Rifles that are built using all the correct parts are truly something to be admired due to the time, determination and money needed.
    In the end its really what You are happy with...build a rifle that You are happy with and shoot and enjoy it!
    DW

Comment

Are you speaking of the older USO 10X power scope with the parallax adjust at the bell, or even with out the bell parallax?

Those scope intrigue me and I think it would be ideal on my LMT MWS .308AR.

If I couldnt get an MST100, a Premier 3-15 Single Turn or a S&B 3-12 SSDS look alike the ST 10 would be my choice.

Might even go with the ST10 over the Premier or S&B, though I love my Premier.

The USO ST10 actually offers user advantage over the MST.

Its your rifle do what you want to do, just be sure to call your rifle "ish" not a clone or copy.

If you have the ST10 on hand use the money to buy more ammo.

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I have SB 3-12x50 PMII , but its not the same reticle or ssds model ,

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8e68dc0c-d69e-4ac9-b549-3ab6e62fad4c.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	48714

Comment

I can't get the scope rings too ,

Comment

Not sure what your budget is but Unertls and MST’s are out there and available if you have the $$ and willing to part with it.

If you want to go with the SB, eurooptic has them fairly regularly and any SB dealer can order one for you. Getting a premier marked SB is a challenge for sure and a more expensive venture.

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
              X