My A5 finaly done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My A5 finaly done

My A5 got it last parts, as orginal as I can make her.
    she even got a bigbrother for X-mas .
    Good to go. New SF brake

Congratulations. Looks good.

Comment

Please follow up with those beautiful range reports you post up.

Im guessing some cold weather gear will be in order......
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Nice! Merry Christmas!
        You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

Very nice! Two is always better than one.

Comment

What's the knife? Nice rifles.

Comment

APINorway, Is that a Legacy Surefire with the old style collar? it appears to be from the pic you have can't fully see it though, if so where did you find that I'm in the market for one lol and if it is is the serial number start with F0xxxx? that is the correct prefix for all M40A5 Suppressors.

Comment

• APINorway
                APINorway commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine has correct prefix it turns out.

Knife is a First Blood knife , custom made by Andy Wood in UK. True to Lile’s specs..

Comment

• deltawiskey
                deltawiskey commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow...That is an awesome blade!!!
                DW

Todays test 185 and 175gr Lapua and Barnes.
              she liks heavy no problem.

Comment

• deltawiskey
                deltawiskey commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet rifle, and great shooting!
                DW

Nice! Is it a Huldra?
              "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• APINorway
                APINorway commented
                Editing a comment
                He He, there is a small small pawn just were I\m shooting, so yess Huldra is pressent :-)

Very nice rifle build. I suspect building that replica in Norway had its challenges re some of the parts made in the U.S.
              Very nice shooting too, looks like that project turned out well. I need one of those suppressors for my clone.

Comment

• APINorway
                APINorway commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, getting right parts was a pain.... time was my friend, happy now :-)

Nice knife. I had an original Lile bought straight from the guy. I wont speak bad of the dead so.......

Comment

• APINorway
                APINorway commented
                Editing a comment
                I have my Hunting/Hiking knives made by a friend of mine.Made of A8 steel,they outperforms the most. But I`m a knifaholic too, so Lile`s have a place on my wall also.

Beautiful build congrats.
              Last edited by WOLF_5; 12-31-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Doing test shooting on new ammo, 185gr Lapua Scenar did all hits 20x20cm steel plates , out to 700m.
                That was a good combo.

Comment

Working...
                X