Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M40a5 ard

What ARD is correct for the M8541?

Tenebraex has two options. Anyone know for sure? Thx.

Technically this one at CS tactical will fit. I would call and verify that the one they are sending you is flip cover compatible. It will also fit the Premier Reticles Heritage Tactical.

https://www.cstactical.com/tenebraex...schmidt-bender

-----------

However if you want the real hard to find kit correct part you want part number 50SBC-ARD and they do appear once in a while. Picture below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	836.9 KB ID:	48123

Comment

Thanks. They sell the 50sbc-ard still. I ordered that. I wonder if it comes with the case. Guess I’ll find out.

Comment

I might have one here, let me check

Comment

I wish I could find the correct Premier ARD which has the same edge profile as the front of the scope, so as to be able to use the Premier branded Tenebraex cover.

Comment

Originally posted by macethetemplar View Post
            Technically this one at CS tactical will fit. I would call and verify that the one they are sending you is flip cover compatible. It will also fit the Premier Reticles Heritage Tactical.

https://www.cstactical.com/tenebraex...schmidt-bender

-----------

However if you want the real hard to find kit correct part you want part number 50SBC-ARD and they do appear once in a while. Picture below.

Click image for larger version Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	0 Size:	836.9 KB ID:	48123
            Just found a couple of these on eBay and picked them up. Legit with case and nsn markings.

the one I got new from tenebraex is not the same.

Comment

Hey John, does the one from Tenebraex have the nsn markings. The one I have isnt marked, not sure how old it is.

Comment

• John Nors
                John Nors commented
                Editing a comment
                The one I ordered had no NSN marking. It was a different thread set up as well. I’ll post pictures side by side when I get the legit ones.

Thanks, that would be great. Gonna ask a friend to try it out on his Premier.

Comment

The one #50SBC-ARD that I have, fits both the Premier and S&B that I have. Click image for larger version

Name:	1ADC0759-ECCB-4AC3-984B-020D52DC586F.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	48390
                Attached Files

Comment

Finally got to check that unmarked ard, came in a box marked 50sbc, but again the actual ard was unmarked, fits the Premier 50mm, next the Schmidt. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200926_150233.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	48501

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
                  X