Scope Rail without Clip Slotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope Rail without Clip Slotting

What scope rail are you using if you are not clip slotting? I'm seeing badger sells a steel 306-06, but it has a cut down the middle. They sell 306-06A that does not have the cut like the Marine One, but it is aluminum. Did folks use that one?

I have an A3 "looking" rifle that is not spec'd out with the "correct parts", or caliber for that matter, I used a seekins 30MOA mount.

For my A3 "looking" rifle... me not having the action clip slotted the action freed me up to use whatever rail I wanted and I decided to build a rifle in 6.5cm, threaded barrel for a brake, and has a barrel nut system where I can changes barrels or calibers easily. Oh and it kinda looks like an A3 to boot.

I have enough parts horded up that I could have had another another spec A5 or A3 built, and I may at some point in time, but for this build I wanted a match grade gun to shoot in local PRS matches that had the "Old School" looks of the A3.

My A5 it was done right, clip slotted, and with all of the correct clone parts.

20190309_185621

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
    X