Another run of SIMRAD Caps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another run of SIMRAD Caps?

Someone on another forum made the comment that they heard Badger was going to do another run of SIMRAD caps. Anyone else hear anything? I hope they do. I've been on the lookout for one.

I have seen Badger do a production run for an order of 24 pieces, a run of DMR rings in NSG finish several years ago. I think I saw one for sale on the Hide as a complete set with rings and SIMRAD mount. I recommend you gage interest in a group buy, or just pm Marty thru this site about your needs. I got several via a group buy about 6 years ago.

Comment

There was a set of rings w/sim cap on AR15.com the other day that sold within a few hours.

Comment

Which simrad cap are you looking for? There are several versions for the various rifles, scopes, and rings setups.

But I called about their Mk11 simrad caps and was told they are planning a run of those soon at least, and to check back in 8 weeks. They may be doing other simrad caps while they’re at it. You can give them a call and ask.

Comment

Looking for the Badger Ordnance 306-70B for the A3/A5.

Comment

That simrad cap seems to be out of stock via the usual stores. Best to give Badger a call to see if they have any on hand to sell, or if they plan in making another run.

Comment

Hi All, Mk 11 SIMRAD caps are out to coating and M40A3/A5 34 mm caps are being cut right now.

Comment

• kft101
                kft101 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wonderful! When can we call in to place an order for them?

• HarryB
                HarryB commented
                Editing a comment
                Marty: thanks for supporting the collector community.

Originally posted by Badgerord View Post
              Hi All, Mk 11 SIMRAD caps are out to coating and M40A3/A5 34 mm caps are being cut right now.
              Excellent! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
              X