Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unertal mst

What's this worth?

I saw one on GB and they wanted $9K for it. I don't think he is going to get it

Comment

That guys dreaming, I don't think they are going for what they use too.
      Last edited by wyosniper; 03-05-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

The CMP has been auctioning these pretty consistently, so you should be able to look at the completed auctions from the past year or two and get a pretty good estimate on price.

Comment

The last few I paid any attention to went for like $3300-3500. Seems prices have come down a little....

Comment

If they keep coming down to slightly above reality pricing I may grab one.

Comment

3k to 5K has been the average. 3 sold between 3000 and 3150 and the condition all needed repair. This ranged from the reticle being rotated to the fine adjustment being broken. The rest were 3800 and above for working units. One sold for 2300 but the reticle wires were busted. I have kept the last 12 optics that they have auctioned off watched to keep track of the market. Some of these were in pretty good shape and some looked like hell.

Comment

I purchased the one for 2300, need to find someone to replace/repair that reticle. Other than that, the scope was in decent shape. Had a stuck spring in the main elevation, that’s why it wouldn’t click when turned.

Comment

Last edited by wyosniper; 06-19-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X