This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.clark 6 digit barreled action

What is a D.clark barreled action, unfired and weapons book worth? I know it was one of the last he built before he left CH. thanks

A return stock is north of $1k and a new McMillan is about it $700 and most correct M40A1s go for $3k depending on what added accessories come with it so I'm guessing between $1700 and $2300, maybe $1500 to $2500 depending.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Early smears are running around 2k. The later returns are 1k to 1500... They don't move as fast due to the fact that you can buy a new one and drag it behind a truck and get the same effect. Fully built A1's are 3-4k depending on builder and lineage. Barreled actions haven't really been moving much lately. 1000 to 1200 maybe... A couple of the members on here have been trying to move there rifles and actions and haven't had much luck.

Comment

I was wondering just about the barreled action, I got one thinking about selling....
        Last edited by wyosniper; 05-18-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Whatever one will pay...

Comment

Sold to a member on here

Comment

Working...
            X