This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts

What would be the value of this package? 700ADL in #213,000 range, Redfield 1st Gen Accu-Range with tombstone, Protecto Kaddy Rifle Case, Redfield 722 mount with low Redfield 4 screw rings, GroveTec swivels and a Taylor M40 stock. All that is needed to complete is bottom metal and barrel. Had planned on contacting Raven Rifles because I'm within 40 minutes of him but now see he has retired. I'm really on the fence with selling so please don't blow me up with IM's/emails.
    Last edited by SquibLoadMatch; 03-14-2020, 12:27 PM.

Contact Raven, he may work some builds.

Comment

Interested if you sale!

Comment

Theres a case on ebay, thats a price to consider since the item seems to be fairly rare

Comment

• steveu
          steveu commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the case on fleabay is not the correct size. I think it is 12" wide. Seller said it is "like" the ones the USMC used.

On your values: how long is your protecto case? The case on eBay has been out there for a while. What serial range is your redfield? The Taylor stock is worth what you paid. I have seen the Rem 700 213 ser range sell for $900-1400 over the last year as I am looking for one and watching for the right rifle for me. Good luck with your sale.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryB View Post
          On your values: how long is your protecto case? The case on eBay has been out there for a while. What serial range is your redfield? The Taylor stock is worth what you paid. I have seen the Rem 700 213 ser range sell for $900-1400 over the last year as I am looking for one and watching for the right rifle for me. Good luck with your sale.
          The case measures 46" x 9.5" The scope is a gen 1 from my research.

Comment

What prefix on the scope?
            Value depends on the prefix ie. F,G,Y, etc
            Ebay prices are high. That’s why they are setting there and not selling!
            Last edited by fe1; 03-15-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fe1 View Post
              What prefix on the scope?
              Value depends on the prefix ie. F,G,Y, etc
              Ebay prices are high. That’s why they are setting there and not selling!
              Scope serial # prefix is "J"

Comment

Originally posted by SquibLoadMatch View Post

Scope serial # prefix is "J"
                Approximately $200-$325 depends on condition and what else is on the market.
                I am no expert but supply and demand is a key factor and finding someone wanting what you have to offer.
                Good Luck

Comment

Thanks everyone. I've sent a PM Raven's way. Maybe we'll all get lucky and he'll start building again.

ETA-Dug around a little more and found these. I have what appears to be a Jan 1968 sling and some ammo
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SquibLoadMatch; 03-15-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• steveu
                    steveu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If he does build it, it will be a great shooter!

I'd like to buy your case.

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
                  X