1989 Remington 700 Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Remington 700 Police

I have a Remington 700 Police model in .308 with a wood stock, according to the S/N it was built in 1989.

Trying to figure out what it’s worth.

Thanks,

Nick

Is it an E prefix?
    jack1911

Comment

It’s a C prefix.

Comment

A picture would help considerably.

Comment

$650 Ill take it!
          "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Comment

I think the real value on this is in the wood stock for someone looking to build an M40. So figure out what the stock is worth, and then go from there with the rest of the components.

Comment

It has a value in its own right as they were police duty guns.

Bet its a great shooter.

Id like to have one.

Loves me some wood and parkerized steel.
                "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
                X