Redfield on ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redfield on ebay

https://m.ebay.com/itm/USMC-M40-Redf...wAAOSwDfxa8OGd. What are y’alls thoughts?

Just had a conversation with a buddy yesterday about this scope....I have the exact same....They are just so hard to judge price on. Just not many out there. Seems less than the greenies. The only ones that we collectively here seem to have talked about in the past that are "Authentic" (term loosely used) have been electro penciled with with the last 4. But I honestly havent seen one sold out right.
    Someone else on here hight have and might have better info.
    Seems a little high maybe....From my past experience with the 40X bases and rings, I'd say the rings and base are worth in the $350-$400(ish) range (unknown if its marked with a ser# or not).

I know i tried to sell mine on here some time back for a bit less and got some (not so nice) PM/DM's advising they thought it was high.....or maybe they were referring to me...lol. hmmm...lol

Comment

Why no picture of the sn of the scope???

Comment

The scope is pictured on this forum.

Comment

The listed scope is mine, unfortunately its time to let it go. I have had the scope for over a decade. The serial number is Y27054. I've had conversations with USMCSGT0331 with regards the scope in the past and its approximate value and priced it accordingly. As mentioned above they rarely come up for sale. The only satin scopes ive seen electropenciled were on the presentation rifles. As for the 40x base and rings, the last few authentic ones sold in the $800 dollar range, and some of us saw the riduculous price the fake sold for.

Comment

Good luck with your sale

Comment

Just fyi....Not meaning this sarcastic, but If anyone is willing to pay $800, I would be willing to sell a couple a 40X base I have 9 of them.. Ive sold several to members here in the past for $250.
              This isn't a list for sale....just saying.....lol
              Last edited by rlm8541; 05-13-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Thanks Rick

Comment

Working...
                X