Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njohn890 View Post
    Two more photos, one is a Army issue Mk13 with what looks like the same cap
    I think that's the RAD M91A2. Dude on the right is a member here, cant remember is name. There is a thread about that rifle.

Comment

Found it:

https://www.m40rifle.com/forum/armor...tify-the-rifle

Comment

I’m not super well versed on issue of Mk13’s to the Army but thought that some made it out and tended to be the ones that utilized the Leupold Mk4 optics vs the Nightforce optics commonly seen on Navy issue rifles. The jacket camouflage pattern looks like the Army pattern so I made an assumption the shooter is US Army.

I have another photo of what appears to be a Mk13, complete with 3rd action screw into Crane recoil lug and equipped with a Mk4 optic and Simrad cap. Looks like a Jewell trigger as well. I do not know where or when the photo was taken.

Comment

• njohn890
          njohn890 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know the photo has a date stamp and it looks like European electrical outlets in the wall.

• Bildoe308
          Bildoe308 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup....Know them well...220v outlets....

Here's one you were missing.. Simrad on a Bausch & Lomb 10X Tactical on a MK13

Comment

Sorry not mk13 meant M19A2.

Comment

Originally posted by macethetemplar View Post
            Here's one you were missing.. Simrad on a Bausch & Lomb 10X Tactical on a MK13
            Yup. I have this one. Shooter is Kyle Defoor. We talked once, and I asked about the rings and cap, he didnt have much to say about it... Couldnt remember.

Comment

Working...
            X