M49 Spotting Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M49 Spotting Scope

I just bought the M49 off the Sniper Hide got a real good deal and its hardly used can't wait to go to the range and look through it .
    Last edited by geoff3; 08-25-2016, 03:23 PM.

That looks as nice as a Marty special. Nice grab.

I just packed mine into my rifle bag as Im wrapping up a range session (post to follow).

Its a great scope for its portability.

My Kowa is way clearer and the extra power helps sometimes but for pure utility without poundage these are great.

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

That's a beaut.

Comment

Very nice. Not sure how I missed this one, I've been keeping my eye out for a while.

Comment

This was a great deal $200 shipped ( http://www.scout.com/military/sniper...ripod-and-case)

Comment

• Warhammer
            Warhammer commented
            Editing a comment
            Really good deal. I hope to find one soon.

Nice! I should have gone higher! ;-)

Comment

Nice find! Looking new like this, I might be one of Marty's.

Comment

Over the weekend I set the M49 spotting scope at a friends house he lives upon the top of a mountain and we were both amazed at far we could see on a clear day very happy with this scope , i am wondering if there is an attachment so I can set a phone up to take pictures or a camera ,geoff3

Comment

Working...
              X