• All I did was water the ONE I had....

....and now.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	P8098082.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	37828

Kind of liking these no frills scopes.

I wish Leupold had of put more effort into making them resemble the Redfield greenies but Im glad one of the deviations was to add a Mil Reticle.

One of these will go on the .223 M40 Raven has in his build line.

The other one may go on the M70 build at some point.

Ive got this one immersed in water hoping it starts to sprout...

Name:	P8098083.JPG
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	37829
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

and PS....

If you bought one of these from Reese/Tyler and did not get reference discs under the caps like these...

Name:	P5217950.JPG
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	37831

Contact Leupold and ask them to send you an elevation and Windage disc.

The first scope I got from Tyler had both discs but the two others I got (from that same order) did not.

Tyler was surprised to hear my first scope had them as he believed none of them did.

They are not necessary once zero is set but for guys like me that like to see an arrow reminding me of which direction to turn or want to have some reference to get back to a zero on the off chance I actually adjust a coin slot than they can be handy.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

When the S&B starts to sprout... mail the full grown one to me, thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X