Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvt.Joker1955
    replied
    This post is over a year old now, anyone hear from him on a personal level ?

Leave a comment:

• Acetomco
    replied
    My old Redfield needs green anodizing. I hope you return soon.

Leave a comment:

• Death Row Dave
    replied
    Glad to hear you have returned . I have been in your shoes , divorced , neck fusion surgery , stage 4 cancer , I fought back and never gave in . My thinking is near the same as driving , drive through the windshield and not the rear view mirror , look forward to where your headed and not where you have been . Good luck , keep me posted on returning to scope business , I have one waiting . Be safe , my friend .

Leave a comment:

• automaticlee
    replied
    Is there a waiting list? I have a feeling Toki is gonna be busy for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• ScharfshutzeK98
    replied
    Glad to hear you are doing better. Hopefully once all of the dust settles from everything you can enjoy a less stressful life. As many others have stated above, I also have a scope needing your services.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy_Dog
    replied
    Can’t wait until your up and running again. I have a few scopes I wanna get refinished by you.

Leave a comment:

• automaticlee
    replied
    Good news. I'm glad i didn't sell my accu-range. Good luck in the new digs.

Leave a comment:

• mjmd11
    replied
    ready to send you money when you back into scopes. be well...

Leave a comment:

• D_TROS
    replied
    Get back at it. Do what you love.

GL
    DT

Leave a comment:

• HarryB
    replied
    Toki: you will be most welcomed in the greater Huntsville area, very active shooter community, lots of employment opportunities. I see lots of New York license plates on secondary roads and restaurants, sightings once unusual but now common place, observe more New York plates than California or Illinois plates lately.

Leave a comment:

• Me124704
    replied
    Great to hear from you...got a couple scope projects for you when you get settled.

Leave a comment:

• roughhewn
    replied
    Good to see you're still kicking ,Joe.

Leave a comment:

• BoltTrash
    replied
    Good to hear that you're returning to some degree of normalcy. NYC today isn't the NYC that I worked in during the 80's and 90's, or the early 2000's, but do what you have to do and get clear of that place.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• kft101
    replied
    Glad to hear you’re still around. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• deltawiskey
    replied
    Great to see you check in my friend!
    Hang in there...
    DW

Leave a comment:

Working...
X