US export laws USMC UNERTL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US export laws USMC UNERTL

Hey team! I've been chasing an MST-100 for over a year now (located in Australia) - but every outfit I contact or ebay seller states you cant export them. I've done a little reading in regards to the laws but how could one bypass them? Potentially take it apart? or send as scope parts?
    There's quite a few getting around on different platforms and I'd purchase them instantly.
    Thanks
    D

Maybe it’s not the best idea to ask for help in bypassing ITAR export restrictions on a public forum?

Comment

Not necessarily illegal, same way you'd do clever accounting for your taxes. Bypass is was a bad choice of words tbh.
      Ive been msged and I now understand they need to be broken or in parts.
      Thanks,
      D

Comment

• brent65
        brent65 commented
        Editing a comment
        no they don't need to be broken into parts if you jump through the hoops, you have been given bad information right there

They are perfectly legal to export from the US to Australia I have several, you just need to find someone willing to do the export paperwork. Ebay is a different matter entirely they have a blanket ban on exporting any firearms components outside of the US but again most sellers will deal outside of ebay if you ask nicely. I would suggest contacting twomanattack on here or snipershide or his ebay page thehogsden if anyone will go the extra yard to help you out it is him. Danny at deltatactical in melbourne can help you with itar import items so maybe ask him to assist. goodluck

Comment

Hope it works out for you.

Hate to see Unertls leave USA but Australia deserves good gear.

Really like your news commentary on Sky News Australia........better reporting than we get in the US regards our situation.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
        X