Collapse

Repairing Drag Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the value on a issued version of these? It’s a greenish/tanish color. Busted zippers.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCsean View Post
      What’s the value on a issued version of these? It’s a greenish/tanish color. Busted zippers.
      I gave $100 for mine. It is an issued bag and the zippers do work.

Comment

I found one recently. Zippers are toast, but glad to have it. Definitely was used.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BEABD3A5-DB09-4957-92A2-12008D6C9B26.JPG Views:	0 Size:	362.2 KB ID:	45439

Comment

• pmclaine
          pmclaine commented
          Editing a comment
          That one has its full measure of ass and back sweat.

The group that I found are all just the same.

Comment

The rubberized coating on the black felt pads are the first thing to go on these. When they start flaking off, you might just as well rub it all off down to the felt.
          You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

They are multiplying!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Just got this in. It's very well used and dirty, think I should just throw it out? LOL

The main compartment zipper's broken, but aside from that and a few small rips and holes in the big side pouch and a missing D-ring that's used to attach to the bottom of one of the backpack straps, all the pieces are still there and in serviceable condition.

Have sent a message to what's left of Eagle Industries through their website to see if they still repair these, whether under their lifetime warranty or as a paid service. In case that doesn't pan out, anyone know of another shop that could do the repairs? Really only worried about getting the main compartment zipper replaced.
              Attached Files

Comment

• reese3303
                reese3303 commented
                Editing a comment
                Triad tactical could probably repair it for you. They make similar bags and have a local shop.

• kft101
                kft101 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, Reese. I've emailed Triad, Tac Ops, and HSGI to see if any of those shops can do these repairs as a paid service if Eagle cannot. We'll see what any of them say.

Originally posted by kft101 View Post
              Just got this in. It's very well used and dirty, think I should just throw it out? LOL

The main compartment zipper's broken, but aside from that and a few small rips and holes in the big side pouch and a missing D-ring that's used to attach to the bottom of one of the backpack straps, all the pieces are still there and in serviceable condition.

Have sent a message to what's left of Eagle Industries through their website to see if they still repair these, whether under their lifetime warranty or as a paid service. In case that doesn't pan out, anyone know of another shop that could do the repairs? Really only worried about getting the main compartment zipper replaced.
              Salty!

I can almost smell it in the pictures.
              "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
              X