New to me gear supplier - Data Book Canvas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to me gear supplier - Data Book Canvas

I was looking at some gun related stuff on the internet the other day and up popped a pop up ad.

Usually they annoy the shit out of me but this one was for Cordura notebook covers.

Sig Academy issues a data book printed on weather proof, write and erase pages.

These guys make the Sig specific book as well I see now they offer a PSR book to the mil......

https://m-i-r.com/products-page/military/

Anyway Ive been wanting a landscape oriented data book cover for my Sig data book and these guys have it...

https://tacticalnotebookcovers.com/

Everyone else has probably heard of them but I hadnt.

My new data book that is going to be dedicated to the Raven Rifle M40/A1/A3/A5ish

Click image for larger version

Name:	PA048266.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	38644

Name:	PA048267.JPG
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	38645

Name:	PA048262.JPG
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	38646

Name:	PA048263.JPG
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	38647

Name:	PA048264.JPG
ID:	38648

Name:	PA048265.JPG
ID:	38649

Name:	PA048268.JPG
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	38650
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Your handwriting is way too neat...

Comment

Originally posted by Defender3 View Post
      Your handwriting is way too neat...
      Surprised its not in Crayon?

I should get some of the magical wax writing instruments......number 2 lead has no nutritional value .
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I approve of the write-in-the-rain book!

I used them extensively when my shooting was predominantly with a camera. Add a Fischer Space Pen and never be wanting for a note taking opportunity! That combination is amazing (and causes many a raised eyebrow as other [camera] shooters huddle in their cars trying to keep their glass dry, as I'm in the driving rain, camera ready, taking notes with the yellow pad and pen.)

I used a Canon EOS1-d (still have it packed away) and "L" lenses with gaskets to keep the camera and lenses dry. And I can confirm, it works.

I also like the clip, on the left side of the cover!!

I'm looking these guys up now!

Comment

The clip was an added buy.

Everything is modular, velcro backed, able to be configured to your desires.

I have a clip on the back cover to thinking on windy days I may want to clip the pages down to keep them from blowing.

Comment

I think this is what you ordered?

https://tacticalnotebookcovers.com/t...er-system.html

Then the "goodies" are added a la carte...

Comment

Nope got this one for its landscape orientation

https://tacticalnotebookcovers.com/s...er-system.html

and than added from the ala carte menu

Comment

Working...
              X