Clear All

• Need some weapons record books...

Anyone got spares on these....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	981.3 KB
ID:	50252
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Got some big books if looking to trade........
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I could probably spare one or two. Shoot me an email if that helps you out.
      DW

Comment

I made some reproductions, I may have 2 extra and what kind of books?

Comment

Delta whiskey kindly re supplied me.

I was looking for the smaller gray cover ones as pictured.

They are great for use with my pistols.

I fear buying more because there must than be a gun to go with them.

I thought I was all done with buying more guns but yesterday a kind gentleman on another site realized my love for wood offset against parkerizing and sent me a wood stock that has been in his way and surplus to his needs.

I think it may be a Remington Police.

Im thinking it needs to be a plain Jane, no clip slot cuts, Remington varmint in .223 for my son. Scoped with either my extra Leupold Greenie or my Weaver 10X.

Pic of stock to get its own post for identity.

Its origin was via an 8541, now a highly regarded contemporary artist, that got it from a retiring 2112.

Comment

Working...
          X