FA762SS order. Great price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA762SS order. Great price.

If anyone is looking for one I have a friend of a friend ordering a batch from Surefire. They quoted him 60 days. Price is $1525. Not sure if that includes shipping. This guy is a good friend of a lifelong friend. They served together.

He’s ordering very soon so contact him immediately and put a deposit down. PM me for contact details.

Awesome!!!

Comment

I am guessing it will be the Gen I collar too?

Comment

For anyone that ordered through Dan based on my post above. He emailed me this morning. Sounds like the suppressors are manufactured and will be en route to him via distributor shortly. He will likely be reaching out to you to confirm your interest and arrange payment.

Comment

I didn't get in on this order but if there is someone who decides they want out. I would be willing to fill in.

Comment

• Raven 6
            Raven 6 commented
            Editing a comment
            He emailed me today, said he had a couple extra if your interested contact him soon.

• John Nors
            John Nors commented
            Editing a comment
            I talked to him this afternoon. I bought a second and he has a few extra. Pm me if you’re wanting to buy one and I’ll give you his info.

• rlm8541
            rlm8541 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey John...PM sent. Thanks!!!!!

Last I talked to him there weren’t any that didn’t pay. I had asked him about getting a second.

I think this went pretty well so I’m going to hit him up about a second smaller order once this is done. I’ll post here if he’s up for it.

if you’re desperate I see RWS listed one one on gb for quite a bit more that list price.

Comment

The one listed by RWS sold for the Buy it Now price of $2950...wow.

Comment

I bought two for that. :-)

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
              X